Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Push

Hello Fingerboarders! I started this blog for the Fingerboarding community. I’ll write here articles for starters, do reviews of decks, trucks, wheels, obstacles and things related to Fingerboarding, post videos of the skilled people in the Fingerskating community, news and what not.

I started my appreciation of fingerboards when I was still skateboarding. The popular TechDecks was a must have for skaters back when I was in High School. But after years of being busy with education and a developing beer belly, skating is almost an impossible activity for me to do. But a skater is always a skater right? So I started practising tricks on my fingerboard which is a plastic TechDeck back then. Until I upgraded to using a wooden finger board with bearing wheels (difficult to find/buy in our country), which helped a lot in developing my skills and my appreciation of different wooden decks.

I see fingerboarding as a sport to be taken seriously like skateboarding in the future. There are serious riders and fingerboard enthusiasts nowadays but this recreation needs more coverage. So, until the next post. I’ll be leaving you guys with this video that went viral a couple of months ago...


1 comment:

  1. pinoy po ba kayo? taga pilipinas po ba kayo? interested ako sa wooden finger board may contacts kayo?

    ReplyDelete